We are called to live the Golden Rule. We do this by serving our clients’ accounting and tax needs. We encourage business and personal financial strength & stability using a model that aligns with our beliefs. We will challenge ourselves and each other to serve, daily, with a smile! We care more about the people than the dollar, for they all have a story.
What is “Business and Personal Financial Strength”?
Our firm has defined Business and Personal Financial Strength as the goal of preserving the wealth you have worked so hard to earn. The primary principals used to achieve that preservation are as follows:
- “Just as the rich rule over the poor, so the borrower is slave to the lender”: we use this principal to assist companies in debt management, and ultimately, in the pursuit of operating debt free.
- “A good person leaves an inheritance for their children’s children”: When creating wealth, many people say they want to leave money to their heirs, but tend to shy away from the means in which they can insure this goal is accomplished. Our business succession planning and estate planning services can assist you in this pursuit.
- “The wise man saves for the future, but the foolish man spends whatever he gets”: the goal is to ensure businesses and owners are wise in saving what is needed to weather any economic downturn that may occur, especially in situations beyond the business owner’s control.
- “Love your neighbor like yourself”: take care to treat everyone with integrity and you will be rewarded.
- “For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it” – be content with what you have. Continuously seeking more just to “win” should not be the goal. Creating successes to enjoy with family and loved ones is a much better approach to wealth creation. Avoid greed.
- “Through wisdom is a house built; and by understanding it is established.” – budgeting is key to true financial preservation.
- “The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man is he who listens to counsel”: we believe seeking professional opinion is important to the success of your business. CPAs, Financial Advisors, Attorneys, Family Members, and Friends are happy to help you if you seek their counsel. Then it is up to you to decide what advice you plan to implement to achieve your goals!